Find your correct size in the chart below.
The measurements on the size chart are body measurements in inches.
Men's Nike Tops
Men's Under Armour Tops
|Width (Armpit to armpit)||Length (Neck to hip)|
How To Measure
- Width: Keeping the tape measure horizontal around the fullest part of your chest. Measure armpit to armpit.
- Length: keeping the tape measure vertical. Measure from your lower neck to the lowest part of your bladder.
- Tight (Size under), second-skin fit that keeps you locked in.
- Slim (Your size), athletic cut that allows total mobility but eliminates the bulk of extra fabric.
- Comfort (Size above), total range of motion & greater breathability.
If you're on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement.